Thursday 23 August 2012

I Mistakenly Got Pregnant For My Younger Sister's Husband

It is with shame that I write this mail to you, Mister man. I don't know if I should go into details or just ask for people's counsel on the best way to escape this shame, but I need your help.

I travelled to Lagos to buy clothes for my shop about two months ago and had to spend a few days in my sister's place. I called her but her number wasn't going so when I got to Lagos I contacted her husband who told me that she went to Ogun State on official assignment. He agreed that I should come over and do my transaction from their house.


It was raining when I got there so I got socked, especially while trying to get their keys from a neighbor. They live in a one-bedroom apartment, so I had to go inside the room to change. I was really cold and was already wishing I had a man I could visit in Lagos when the unexpected happened.

Due to the rain my sister's husband came in through a back door from the kitchen straight into the bedroom and I was completely nude; I couldn't even bend down to pick my clothes. I was just standing there motionless until he grabbed me and, yes, we did it.

We didn't feel any guilt, just laughed about it and I prepared food. We both ate, slept together and had sex all night with each other. The sequence continued for the three days I spent in Lagos but after the first time we agreed he shouldn't release his sperm inside me.

Am now back to Enugu where I do my business, but unfortunately I'm six weeks pregnant. No man friend, no boyfriend, no sex mate.... So who will I give this pregnancy to? My sister's marriage is less than a year and I just cant mention this to her husband.

The options I've thought of is either to kill myself or have an abortion. Is there any other way out of this mess I've gotten myself into? Please I need help, and I need it fast!

From A.U.

No comments:

Post a Comment