Tuesday 25 September 2012

Shocking Story: How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Please Read & Be Informed!






How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Please Read & Be Informed!
I stumbled upon your blog via a friend’s facebook wall post, and after reading some of the stories on your blog, I was greatly inspired to share this very informative true life story with you as my own token to save innocent people from falling victim.
The next question people will ask while reading this story is: how come I chose to expose a cult I belong to, won’t I be hurt or killed? Yes, I would have stood a chance of any of those if only I am still a loyalist, but right now as I write this story, I am a pure child of God, and I know that devil can never dare to touch any genuine child of God.
I want to try as much as possible to cut this story short, so be patient and learn  this free lesson, by the way, it won’t do you any harm to spend another two minutes reading something that will save you from destruction.
I am not afraid of the cult, but for various reasons, I will not mention their real name, again so many other deadly cults in Nigeria and beyond do also use this system of initiation to initiate innocent people, so just learn and forget about the real name of the cult.
We all know about voodoo, and if you had been in doubt about voodoo, please believe it today that voodoo powers are real, and can harm anyone who has no greater power (God) in him/her, so I would advice you to get closer to God if you do not belong to any cult, don’t stand in the middle because you stand a greater chance of being condemned by these callous men of the underworld.
I was initiated into this wicked cult without my knowledge until it was time for me to be fully inducted, then I realized that I was a member of a secret cult that carried out dangerous activities. And the saddest part of it all was the fact that we were many who go initiated unknowingly, even more than those who joined willingly by themselves or through their family member or friend.

How Did I Got Initiated?
Through a generous lift by an unknown kind man. One day, I was coming back from where I went to write a job aptitude test somewhere on the Lagos Islands, and after the test, I walked down towards Ozumba Mbadiwe, and was standing there alone because it not a rush hour, so few people were at the bus stop, and it was as if all the buses were on strike. I was already getting pissed before this Toyota Avensus stopped a few inches ahead of where I was standing, and amost immediately, went on reverse to meet me where I was. As a guy, I looked around me to check if there was any beautiful girl, because I knew cars only stopped for them, and not for muscular looking men like me, but then, my guess was wrong, the car actually stopped because of me, and sincerely speaking, I was happy when the driver wined down and asked where I was going, and I told him Yaba, and he signaled me to get in, unlocking his car central lock system for me to open the door. Joyfully, I dabbed in, drawing in fresh air as a sign of relief, not knowing it was the beginning of my misery in life.
To cut the story short, and to avoid the exaltation of devil, that was how I got initiated into this gathering of men and women of the underworld, even though they gave me so many favours, including a good job, car, and enough money to rent and furnish a wonderful apartment, unmerited favours, etc, but my losses were far greater than my gains, and I also discovered along the line that they usually initiate people with great destiny, of which I later learnt that if I hadn’t been initiated into that evil cult, I would have gone farther than where I am presently.  

Some Vital Lessons I Want Every Reader Reading This Story To Learn
I wasn’t just initiated because I was ignorant of the medium they used, and so fell victim to accepting the free lift, but I fell victim also because I was spiritually dead. When I mean spiritually dead, I meant, I had no spiritual belonging- not in Christ Jesus and not in devil, which I believe was the reason why it was easier for them to get me.

What Other Means Do They Use To Initiate Innocent People (especially youths)?
If you are among those who cannot resist leaning against a flashy car or snapping beside a flashy car you hardly know the owner, please you better stop it for your own good.
If you do usually go to club or outing and drink together from probably same bottle of wine, champagne, etc with people you don’t truly know their background, you are only exposing yourself to too many dangers, refrain.
Have you been collecting free gifts, money and all from men and women you hardly know, please be careful for your own good.
God bless you, and please keep up the good work, God in heaven will reward you for this wonderful initiative, and I believe and wait to read more informative and eye-opening true life stories from people. I will recommend your site to many, so they can share their untold stories to enlighten people..
Note: Please share this on your facebook and twitter wall to save your friends, family and loved ones. Stay safe, share this!
SOURCE: http://ngozikanwiro.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment